Application Deadline︰18 May 2020
Details of Subsidy︰
- Receive a marketing subsidy of HK$ 400,000 – HK$ 500,000 to promote a new game
- A chance to exhibit at the Tokyo Game Show 2020
- Receive guidance from industry experts
- Receive a series of training on marketing, game testing and fund-raising to improve the dedicated game
- #Receive 2 free interns who will help in conducting thorough test of the dedicated game for its enhancement
#Application deadline for internship program︰19 May 2020
* HKDEA has applied funding from CreateHK, the details of the project may have variations pending on approval status.
The first scheme supporting Game enhancement and promotion in Hong Kong Up
to HK$500,000 Support Fund (per company)
Details of the subsidy
Receive a marketing subsidy of HK$ 400,000 – HK$ 500,000 to promote a new game (dedicated game) (all subsidy will be released to the selected start-ups on reimbursement basis).
Receive subsidies for exhibition booth rental and construction expenses for exhibiting at the renowned Tokyo Game Show 2020, with on-site Japanese interpretation, to help the participating start-ups promote their game products to the international market and explore business opportunities. The project will also cover most of the expenses of air tickets and hotel accommodation for two attendees from each participating start-up..
Receive guidance from industry experts to enrich experience in company operation and game promotion.
Receive a series of training on marketing, game testing and fund-raising to improve the dedicated game.
Receive 2 free interns (for each selected start-up) who will help in conducting thorough test of the dedicated game for its enhancement before it is released to the market (each intern will work for the assigned start-up for 2 months, during which the intern’s salary will be covered by the Enhancement and Promotion Scheme).
Gain public exposure through various publicity channels of the Enhancement and Promotion Scheme (e.g. newspapers, the internet, social media platforms, websites, launching ceremony and sharing sessions, etc.).
Four companies with the best performance in the Enhancement and Promotion Scheme will receive certificates of excellence to facilitate their future promotion.